iRec is one of the coolest screen recorder apps you can get. At one time, you would have needed to jailbreak before you could download iRec but not anymore. With jailbreaks becoming increasingly rare, the developers of iRec opted to make it available to all without installing Cydia first. It offers a range of features that will suit all users and you can find out more about iRec and how to download it at the links below .
Image : Delete iRec App
While it is a good app, not everyone will like it and may want to delete it from their devices. This is very easy to do and shortly we’ll be walking you through the simple steps needed. Another reason why you might want to delete it is if you come against an error that you can’t fix. While these are few and far between, a few users have found that, if they do get a problem with iRec, deleting it and reinstalling it seems to fix the problem.
How to Delete iRec :
Deleting iRec is very easy and there are two ways to do it:
- On your iOS device home screen, find the icon for iRec , DO NOT open the app
- Tap and hold on the icon until all the icons on your screen go into wiggle mode
- At the top corner of the iRec icon is a small cross , tap on this
- A confirmation box will appear, asking you to confirm that you want to delete iRec , tap on Delete
- iRec will now be removed from your device
Video : Step by step video guide
Method 2 :
- Open your iOS device Settings app
- Tap on General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the profile for iRec and tap on it
- Tap on Delete
- You may be asked to enter your passcode; do so and then tap Delete again
- Restart your device
That’s all there is to it; a couple of steps and just a few seconds. Both methods will remove both the icon and the app from your device entirely. If you want to use iRec again, simply follow the download guide to get it back on your iPhone or iPad.
iRec App Alternative :
iRec is very simple to use but it wont suit all users. There are alternatives that you can try if you want:
Let us know if you needed to delete iRec from your iPhone or iPad and why. For more tips and news you can follow us on Facebook